Saturday, October 25, 2014

The countdown is on...

I'm pysching myself up for this week of awesome insanity. It's going to be fun but I'm not going to be sleeping a whole lot!

  • Monday: Manifestation hearing during planning and a grading party after school with the Math Department.
  • Monday night: Drive to Raleigh. Project due for Grad School - The Educational System of Brazil.
  • Tuesday: Bridging the Gap conference!
  • Wednesday: Just a normal teaching day. Whew.
  • Thursday: Last day of the quarter attendant with the normal flood of "I'm a freshman and this is the first time I'm been held accountable for my work habits. What do you mean I'm going to fail because I didn't turn in 15 assignments?!?" Also, it's our Oktoberfest so short classes and crazy kids. Since we don't have school on Friday, I'm totally dressing up on Thursday. Katniss Everdeen will be teaching math for the day!
  • Friday: North Carolina Council of Teachers of Mathematics Conference!
  • Monday: Grades due and a rough draft of another Grad School project due. Oh, yeah. It's also the Teacher of the Year Banquet.

*Deep breaths*

So, yeah. Here goes nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be uploading the detailed handouts for my Kinetic Notebooks over the next few days for the conference attendees. If you have any questions, ask away in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment